Many Christians consider prayer one of the most important practices in their walk with God. But often Christians struggle to actually have a consistent prayer life.
This Prayer Practice Badge certifies that you have studied prayer and are able to minister to your clients when they need prayer practice ministry.
After you are a certified Life Coach Minister through Christian Leaders Alliance, you are welcome to get your prayer coaching badge.
For this Prayer Coaching badge, you need to complete the Prayer Class (3 Credits) at Christian Leaders Institute:
Prayer Coaching Overview
This Christian Leaders Institute “Prayer” course explores what the Bible reveals about prayer and answers many questions about prayer. Students will grow in interacting with God, praying passionately and powerfully, seeking God’s guidance, and training for godliness.
1. Understand, value, and practice prayer as relational conversation with God.
2. Know biblical examples and teachings about prayer, and fasting as an aid to prayer.
3. Know and practice the main types of prayer: praise, confession, thanksgiving, supplication, and intercession.
4. Understand how to seek God’s guidance and be led by the Holy Spirit.
5. Understand, value, and practice spiritual disciplines as training for godliness.
Steps to Receive your Prayer Coaching Badge:
Complete the LifeCoach Minister Award at Christian Leaders Institute.
Christian Leaders Institute Required Classes
- Getting Started Christian Leaders Connection (3 Credits)
- Christian Basics (3 Credits)
- Ministry 101 (3 Credits)
- New Testament Survey (3 Credits)
- People Smart for Ministry (3 Credits)
- Life Coaching Ministry (3 Credits)
Complete the LifeCoach Certification Class (1 Credit)
Complete the Prayer Class (3 Credits) at Christian Leaders Institute
Complete the Prayer Coaching Certification Class (0 Credits)
The Prayer Coaching badge is about helping your clients or parishioners to decide the vision of their future prayer life will look like and help them get a plan to practice that vision.